The BrickKicker is specifically trained to assist with your company’s due diligence process.
4.9 out of 5 stars based on review websites
The Athens team has been inspecting Commercial properties for over 25 years.
The BrickKicker Provides the Best Inspection for Your Property
Our Most Recent Projects
Over 1,500,000 square feet inspected in the last two years.
|City||SquareFeet||Type of Building|
The BrickKicker understands the need and importance of an accurate property inspection. Whether you are a building tenant, owner or property manager, you can rely on The BrickKicker to assess your property and provide an outline to the scope of building needs.
Commercial inspections involve a visual examination of accessible areas, physical structure and operating systems of the space. This process occurs in a timely and efficient manner, giving clients the peace of mind to continue on with business. We understand not all properties are in flawless condition. For this reason, The BrickKicker Commercial Inspectors will provide clients with practical feedback including areas of concern and tips on how to improve your space.
A Baseline Property Inspection and Due Diligence Inspection Includes:
- Energy Audits
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Assessments
- Fire Safety and Sprinkler Inspections
- Roof or Floor Cores
- Mold Sampling
- Radon Gas Testing
- Energy Star Rating
- Elevator Inspections
- Alarm Inspection
- Wood Destroying Organism Inspection
- Engineering Specialist or Certification
- Observe and define major components & sub-components.
- List observations of fact & label all data by component category & location.
- Based upon agreed scope, identify and document minor & major visible deficiencies.
- If agreed upon, provide a cost estimate of repairs for minor & major items identified.
- Identify, investigate & report any observed unusual or potentially hazardous conditions.
We follow ASTM E2018 – 15, the Standard Guide for Property Condition Assessments: Baseline Property Condition Assessment Process
- Exclusions and limitations are specified at the time of agreement or at the request of the client. Each inspection has the opportunity to be unique.