The BrickKicker - Chicagoland
Providing Inspection Services For Chicago and All Suburban Communities including Cook, DeKalb, DuPage, Kane, Kendall, Lake and Will CountiesSchedule Inspection
Meet Your BrickKicker Team
Our ServicesHow We Can Help You
Having a residential inspection has become a key step in today's real estate transaction. Whether a high-rise condo, adjoining town-home, multi-unit dwelling or a large estate; The BrickKicker has the tools and resources to educate our clients in making smart decisions.Learn More
Commercial inspections involve a visual examination or readily objective visual examination of readily accessible areas, physical structure and operating systems of the space. This process occurs in a timely and efficient manner, giving clients the peace of mind to continue on with business.Learn More
In today's world, consumers are more educated about the potential of harmful elements found in and around the places we live and work. The BrickKicker offers a series of different testing services that can be ordered with your inspection.Learn More
Your Trusted Home Inspector in Chicagoland
The BrickKicker – Chicagoland is a professionally trained and certified home inspection firm you can trust. Whether you may be a home buyer, seller or existing homeowner, The BrickKicker will fit all of your home inspection needs.
If you are looking for a qualified home inspector who will approach the job in a consultative unbiased manner, The BrickKicker is just the choice for you. Our trained inspectors will take the time to understand the client’s perspective and offer them a variety of home inspection choices that will fit their needs. We offer expert home inspections, comprehensive inspection reports, and home maintenance advice as well as unique reporting and peripheral services.
Home & Building Consultant
The Inspection Process
- Scheduling the inspection and/or radon test can be done via online, email, or phone.
- Upon booking an appointment, an electronic confirmation will be emailed with the option to sign the inspection agreement electronically and pay via a secure credit card link.
- Attending the inspection is highly encouraged as you will be allowed to get to know the property and ask your inspector/radon technician any questions that may come up.
- The inspection is performed in a methodical manner, generally starting on the exterior moving from top to bottom followed by the interior, also moving from the top to the bottom.
- A resource kit is provided at the end of the inspection to help answer any questions that make come up along the journey of owning a property.
- Once the inspection is complete, you will receive a comprehensive report via email with a descriptive overview (including pictures) of your home from the ground up.